Inform Us About Your self
I assist folks search, solicit, and communicate knowledge and knowledge in safe-to-share environments. I may also help knowledge, know-how, and enterprise leaders affect tradition change and ignite insight-driven decision-making at their organizations. I empower these at any level of their improvement journey to be curious, artistic, vital thinkers who’re undaunted by the perceived complexity of any knowledge problem.
As a veteran networker, I realized that if you first meet somebody, you need to study who that particular person is and rapidly set up if you happen to know, like, and belief that particular person. On this new digital panorama, I discovered the quickest strategy to talk that is by way of an infographic. By sharing my roles, objectives, and values in infographic type, I can rapidly convey who I’m by sharing:
- What features I carry out or worth I provide others (roles).
- What passions or challenges I’m pursuing (objectives).
- What I imagine in (values).
My private roles, objectives, and values are as follows:
What Introduced You To Forrester To Cowl Information Storytelling, Information Literacy, And Information Management?
Forrester’s analysis is the drop of water that may trigger waves of change. As a relentless creator and alter agent, my roles, objectives, and values have been greatest aligned to Forrester’s tradition. Right here, I’m empowered to make daring calls in my analysis and add my voice to the tides of change.
Previous to becoming a member of Forrester, I’ve been:
- Championing knowledge literacy in my neighborhood because the 2020 Information Literacy Advocate of the Yr.
- Advocating for digital fairness and constructing the following technology of leaders in my neighborhood by way of advisory board involvement.
- Consulting with perception and enterprise leaders on knowledge tales and techniques since 2020 as an information journalist to a big well being plan.
- Recommending knowledge management greatest practices since 2017 because the creator of a neighborhood enterprise intelligence networking group.
- Instructing knowledge literacy fundamentals since 2016 as the primary enterprise intelligence coordinator for 2 nonprofit healthcare organizations.
- Telling knowledge tales since 2010 as a medical secretary and administrative assistant at an orthopedic clinic.
- Creating digital tales since 1994 as a pupil taking part in Storybook Weaver on an IBM.
What Will Your Analysis Focus On? What Subjects Are You Most In Proper Now?
As the most recent member of the enterprise insights analysis staff, my analysis will deal with knowledge management and technique from a corporation and other people perspective. Information tradition, knowledge literacy, knowledge storytelling, and knowledge communications are subjects I’m excited to analysis and write about this yr.
As a teaser, listed below are some consumer questions my analysis will tackle:
- “What questions can we begin asking proper now to establish blind spots in our knowledge tradition?”
- “Now that we’ve recognized tradition blind spots, how may we tackle them this quarter?”
- “How will we empower our workers to make extra insight-driven choices?”
- “How can I measure the effectiveness of my knowledge literacy program?”
- “How do I talk worth and encourage motion of stakeholders?”
- “How do I assist my technical groups inform higher knowledge tales with out deflating their creator confidence?”
- “The place do balls get dropped as we roll out new perception services or products?”
- “How will we create higher channels to acquire distinctive challenges and share perception answer data?”
What Sorts Of Consumer Personas Would You Advocate Learn Your Analysis?
Particularly, I’ll write to know-how executives, know-how structure and supply leaders, and purposeful leaders equivalent to buyer expertise (CX) leaders who’re all driving knowledge, analytics, and insights initiatives of their roles and organizations.
If purchasers are curious to study solutions to the questions posed above, my writing and presentation fashion has been described as a voice that speaks not solely to rank management, but additionally to “boots on the bottom” change brokers as effectively.
Now What: What Actions Can Readers Take Proper Now?
I’m wanting ahead to interacting with you!