Expensive girls, I hope you might be doing nice. To start with, want you a really blissful girls’s day. Preserve shining, not simply in the present day however each coming day in your life.
That is the primary time, I’m collaborating on this and I’m actually excited to listen to your story as effectively. So, go forward and share your story of #shecoded 🙂
My #shecoded Journey
It’s been virtually 8 years since I began coding professionally in my first job and nonetheless thriving in 2022.
The journey was not a straightforward one and there was ups and downs. Nevertheless, one factor that stayed fixed was, my angle to not hand over and to maintain going it doesn’t matter what.
I’ve worn many hats throughout this journey as developer, options architect, DevOps skilled, content material creator, speaker and a proud mom.
However, one factor that I completely love is coding. And, regardless of which hat I’m carrying, I nonetheless discover time to code and get my dose of happiness.
The place It All Began?
As soon as upon a time in a distant village in India, I used to be having dialog with my childhood pal. She was telling me fascinating story of her metropolis college the place she acquired to be taught laptop and all of the superior issues she was doing with that.
One thing in me triggered that day and I wished to go in laptop world to know them inside out and play with them tirelessly. Again then only a few folks had even heard of computer systems in villages, neglect about working with it. So I knew issues should not gonna be straightforward. Years handed and I acquired into an engineering school in laptop science and engineering.
Therefore, my journey in direction of laptop began formally …
I nonetheless bear in mind the day, I used to be in my C programming lab, trying right here and there to see how this magic factor(laptop) activates(Effectively, it was the primary time I touched a pc). I had no concept of what CPU is, and I’ll discover a button someplace there to show it on.
I pressed the button after how folks had been doing. To be sincere, as the pc began, it actually ignited my fireplace to be taught extra about computer systems and make superb issues occur utilizing it.
I wrote my first ‘Hey World’ with the assistance of my lab teacher and Preeti Coded !!! . For sure, I’ve by no means stopped coding ever since 🙂
My Current Achievements
- Just lately, I’ve been chosen as an AWS Group Builder by AWS. You’ll be able to learn extra about this program right here.
- Reached greater than 120k readers final yr on my weblog https://cloudkatha.com the place I create cloud computing associated content material.
- Spoken at GDG Berlin occasion about Cloud Computing.
- Expanded my horizon from solely Java Growth to Node and Python
- Gave a tech speak on Cloud Computing With Anuradha on her YouTube channel.
- Printed a weblog put up on official web site of AWS and it was effectively appreciated by AWS.
I want to thank
- My mother and father, who despatched me to check exterior village as first lady from there. The battle with respect to folks, finance and all the things else was not straightforward on them. Nevertheless, they determined to not give-up on my goals and made me who I’m in the present day.
- My husband and in legal guidelines, who handled me equally in each facet of life. They honestly helped me in stepping up the little ladder of success I wished for myself
- Every and everybody who stated “I can’t do it simply because I’m a lady“. Belief me, they’ve added the gas to the fireplace.
- All of the superb individuals who stood by me, supported me and inspired to unfold my wings and fly increased.
- World Broad Net and all of the superb content material creator who helps me each single in in fixing issues and being there for me.
Shoutout to All of the Wonderful Girls Out There
We’re stronger than we expect. Let’s consider in ourselves and we’ll conquer the world. Let’s carry one another up and make this world a greater place.
As soon as once more, Pleased Worldwide girls’s day to all of us 👸
Be you, as a result of you’re the greatest 🙂